Tuesday, May 30, 2017

SHOWCASE: Iron Warriors Tactical Squad.

Hi guys, Well these posts are coming thick and fast lately, Not like me at all.

Really chuffed with this Tactical squad and so glad it's finished, Was waiting on the trip to Warhammer Fest for a few more arrow transfers I needed but sorted now.


Close up of the Sergeant.



...and the Nuncio-vox Marine.



Down the line I'm thinking I'll add five more Marines with Legion Vexilla to max out the squad but that's a while off got other squads and tanks to paint first. Well that's it for now hope you like em.

Happy painting.

4 comments:

  1. Love that Sergeant! Great helmet with plume, his face plate looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Siph, I'm happy with them, Working on twenty breachers at the moment ...slow but getting there.

      Delete