Saturday, October 17, 2015

Leviathan Pattern Siege Dreadnought.

Yeah WOW!!

Well then guys I think my Iron Warriors simply can't do with out at least one of these fantastic miniatures from the wizards at Forge World, To say I like it would be an understatement and to put it bluntly this things made for my 30k chapter.


Totally loving the look of those quad Auto-Cannons, I'm really excited to see what pans out weapon wise for these guys over the next few days and weeks, definitely having some from Santa this year.

Some more pic's of the Leviathan Dread, You can just about make out the Contemptor chassis underneath the bulk of the added armour....Awesome.




2 comments:

  1. I am also quite taken with this model. So much more ironclad than the apish version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha yeah, Soon as it's on sale I'm buying one.

    ReplyDelete