Friday, October 30, 2015

Dreadtober 2015.

Hi guys well I came to this party really late but as they say better late than never.


Greg over on Feed your Nerd has been running this thing called Dreadtober for a while now, It's basically any Dread sized walker that you need to get painted up buy the end of October, As I say I came late to the event and cant see my effort been completed on time but that's life shit happens etc.

Here's my entry:


Anyway guys whats great about this thing is the amount of awesome Dreads and Walkers that are up on Greg's site, I really recommend you all take the time to look as I did, There's loads of inspiration for people looking for ideas from these well painted models, Have fun.

Here's the Link.....Dreadtober 2015.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it Jamie. Not much longer now, but you are almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....ha ha ha, to much to do with the kid's over the weekend but thaks for your support ;)

    ReplyDelete